Presentation in the Poster Session will be numbered as listed in the programme booklet.
Posters should be developed using the following guidelines:
|Orientation & Format||Portrait Format, A1 (84.1 cm x 59.4 cm)|
|Recommended font size||Body text size of 24+, headings 48+|
|Label||The top of the poster must have a label indicating its title and author(s).|
Specifications for Poster Presentations
- Poster displays will be on both sides of a 1.0 m (W) x 2.5 m (H) poster board.
- The poster board number assigned to the poster must be placed in the upper left-hand corner of the display. A poster board number cut-out will be provided and must be visible at all times.
- Be sure to include the title, abstract, names of author and co-author(s), and the institution(s) where the research is being carried out.
- It is recommended that you hand-carry your poster to the conference, using tubular packaging, or a portfolio case. Costs associated with creating and shipping the poster display will be the responsibility of the author(s). Velcro (easiest to use), pushpins, or thumbtacks will be provided to mount your poster.
- Refer to your acceptance letter and/or the final conference programme for the time and location of your poster session and set-up time.
- The designated poster presenter (author or coauthor) must be present at the assigned space during the designated time to discuss the work presented.